ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:06:46 -0400
Kathy,

Brad said,
"Kathy,
Perhaps this is a silly question, but does Chris know you are monitoring?
I ask because I don't know if you have  such as an open concept or
awareness guardian or if he is unaware. If unaware, if it were me, I'd
pray and say nothing, and perhaps enter conversation that would lend  him
to be open yet not so much he knows  something's up. In any case prayer is
always first
 and best

I agree, you should  adress it if he knows you are monitoring or not address
it if he does not. It might be a good idea to address the wrist slashinng
with the therapist.
We will all be praying for you and Greg that the Lord will give you the
wisdom to deal with Chris in a way that will help him and assure him of a
right relationship withe Lord.  I know it is difficult for your guys.  God
gave Chris you guys to parent him and Chris needs your strength and
encouragement.  At the same time, he needs that you stand firm in your
convictions and in your committment to the Lord and His righteousness.  I
pray God give you peace in the midst of this unsettling situation.  May He
be blessed by the three of you and your dealings and decisions in this
situation.

Ned.