ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:36:06 -0500
Kathy,

I'm praying for Greg that they don't cut his hours, and that  all things
work out for you. As I write this, someone is pounding on the outside of
the house. lol. It's Vernon or Dean, and someone is running the lift as
well. lol. They have been removing old siding and preparing things for the
house wrap, which I can tell they are putting the house wrap on right now
as I write this because I hear the staple gun as they staple the house wrap
on the house, and then they pound in the staples. lol. Then they will put
on  the new steel siding. They got Dean's garage tore down yesterday, as
they planned. Nothing like having 2 projects going at the same time! lol.
Actually we eachhave bathrooms torn apart also. lol. They are both usable
though, we are just putting in a new tub/shower, and Dean is putting in a
new shower. lol.

I bet they get that house wrap on the north side of the house today.

I'm praying that everything goes well on the house project, also.

I will also say that I know what you mean, Rhonda, about people not calling
or showing up when they say they will.

You are all loving! <squeeze> lol.

Thanks so much for the prayers and love. Praying for all of you.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson