ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 20:03:21 -0600
Hey, did you know that the Assemblies of God Center for the blind is
offering the book, Experiencing God, in Braille?  I've been thinking about
getting it, but the asking donation is $40.  I was told that it has 5
volumes, but I don't know how thick they are.  I've thought of getting it,
then when I'm through using it, I could pass it on overseas, as I've been
doing with my Braille magazines.  What do you think?

Sharon