ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Chris L. Gilland:" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:15:39 -0500
I'm still not taking the situation very well at all.

The person I'm refering to, is now on my list of people to never speak to
ever again, unless an apology comes my way, or unless he or she deliveretly
tells me via e-mail or phone, of the reason why they do not take certain
things seriously to heart.

Believe me:  this wasn't me being over sinsitive, as almost all my friends
are in total agreement that what this person, whoever it may be, did, was
totally! uncalled for.

Keep praying, as I'm still quite furious.

Chris.