ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 20:54:51 -0400
Well, Lelia, I'm not really the one who doesn't like needles, I mean, OK, I
don't love 'em, LOL! but I don't really mind 'em either.  The way I see it
is, you gotta do what you gotta do.  It's Elizabeth who's terrified of them.
She is the one going for the MRI, and really, we're not so much scared about
hearing her scream bloody murder, as we already she's going to do that and
then some, as she does every single time, enough to give you goosebumps.
What we're all more worried about is she'll find out she needs blood drawn,
and she'll get so frightened that she'll try her hardest to run away, and
believe me:  in Fort Mill South Carolina, that isn't very hard for a child
her size and age to do.

Chris.