ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 21:04:11 +0100
Julie,

One of the most common is washing detergent.  I had a problem with one we
used to use and it just sort of got worse and worse.  I didn't think that
could be the problem but eventually changed it and didn't look back.

It didn't solve quite all my skin problems but there was certainly a great
improvement there.

--
Carol