ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brad Dunse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jul 2004 07:43:19 -0500
Joy is the state of being elated with life as we've been given it and all
we are graced with, despite the worldly conditions. Elated  because of the
comfort, hope, trust, and oasis we have in God. Joy is  often confused with
happiness, which rides on the back of life's conditions and  happenings as
we've been conditioned to interpret them, be them good or bad.

Brad

Phil Scovell wrote:
>What is true joy?
>
>Phil.
>
>I Flew Kites With Jesus
>www.SafePlaceFellowship.com

Brad

   Worry is the darkroom in which negatives can develop