ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jun 2005 13:35:38 -0600
Well, since our grandchildren are out of school for summer vacation, they
all four are here each day as their parents work.  When it is nice out, they
play in the backyard or on our deck which is 25 feet long and 12 feet wide.
Since we broke off our large backyard to give to our youngest son in order
that they could put a house on it, our own backyard is now much smaller but
still plenty large enough to have a trampoline, a swing set, and there is
still enough room left for them to play around on the ground a little.
Instead of trying to maintain the backyard, we purchase pea gravel and we
have about a four inch thick covering of small pebbles covering the whole
backyard.  The dogs don't track in mud as much as they used to now either.
However, this time of year, we often have almost daily afternoon and evening
showers and thunderstorms.  Today, by 1:30 in the afternoon, it has rained
off and on all morning and we have had something like three thunderstorms go
by.  This means, therefore, the kids are inside almost all day.  I just
wanted you to know how much fun we all are having, I mean, how much fun
Sandy is having.  This is her day off so she gets to watch the kids all day.
Isn't that wonderful?

Phil.

Phil C Sharp
The Coil Of The snake