ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vicki Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 07:28:02 -0500
Is this Carolyn Rhodes?  If so, I am so sad for her.  The reason that I can
even be with you is because of her.  She gave me my computer.  I met her at
the 2001 Convention, and had talked with her on e-voice.  She has done so
much for me and it hurts my heart to think that I can do nothing for her.  I
can pray for her, but I just wish that I could take care of her as she has
done in many ways for me.  When I first heard that she was sick, I cried.
She has done so much for so many  people in her life.