ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2012 20:12:24 -0600
And just in case you're wondering why I've been so quiet my computer has been down. So good thing I have a phone I can use. Still it keeps me from writing long messages. Actually it keeps me from writing very many messages too. In someway it's easier. But in others it's more difficult because of the amount of messages you can store. Anyway hello to everybody. I hope everybody's having a good summer. Will write more when my computer gets better. I believe the hard drive went out.

*** Sent from my iPhone ***