ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 06:27:13 -0500
Folks, i am also taking over Steve matzura's shift this morning of a joyful
noise, with my Christian show entitled "The heavenly Chapel."  i thought i'd
be a bit creative.  I don't want you all waking up to hear, still like that
old time rock 'n roll!  The kind a music to soothe the soul:  LOL!  So, I'm
gonna do two hrs.  The first of which is going to be the lighter, softer
edge, then the second will be more contemperary, such as DC Talk, Steven
Curtis Chapman, i may throw in an FFH track.  I'll have to see...  This will
be 12 to 1400 hrs gmt, which is:

7 to 9 Eastern,
6 to 8 Central
5 to 7 mountain
and 4 to 6 pecific.

I will be taking your requests at this designated time at:

So, be sure to join me, as we worship our precious Lord and Savior, jesus
Christ.  let's blow the rock of ages! off the roof!