ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Jul 2005 15:34:11 +0000
Yah I agree with you. But, unfortunaetely most people do assume terrible things like that.  I have the problem of people calling me gay just because I have never gotten married. and have not had a boy friend in quite a while. And I would not have a lady roommate just for that reason.  Of course I will not have a man roomate for th reason of people assuming.  God probably knows humans are bad at assuming so that is why he probably wants us to obstain form appearances of.  Of course we all fall short of the glory of God.

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74