ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 16:16:20 -0600
Carol,

Hody, stranger.  It's been a long time since i've heard from you, and I'm
glad you are back on the list.

I'm doing well, but I'm having to retire lear a week from tomorrow.  HE wil
not be living with me but with his puppy raisers.  I talked to them
yesterday, adn it sounds like a very goo d situation for Lear.

More later.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com