ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chris Gilland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 2004 00:55:46 -0400
Thank you Ned.

I don't know:  I'm actually, not by any means getting cold feet, but, I must
admit, I had a little bit of anxiety come over me tonight, of fear.  I just
wanna be the perfect husband, by I don't know how to do that.

I never wanna do anything wrong to her.  I'm feeling somewhat better now,
but i still do feel a little weird.  I guess, Phil, that's what you meant by
mixed emotions, and not to even attempt to understand them.  Man, we really
missed you up on prayer and praise tonight.  Phil, it was so beautiful.  I
really hope we were able to hope Paulette.  And BTW, Paulette, you call me
tomorrow if you need me.  704-307-4810

I know I really shouldn't post my number on this list, but I know and trust
all of you all here.  I too, don't have a problem giving my number out.
Hey, if it's someone I don't wanna talk to, I just don't.  But, Paulette,
you are so welcome to call me.  If you get this before tomorrow, I can't
promise you I'll be awake if you call, but if you need to talk, try me.  If
I don't answer, try again.  It won't take too many times, and I'll wake up.

I only want you to be happy.  Anyway, steering back to my main point, yeah,
I've been feeling really weird.  It's like I'm really depressed, yet I'm so
overwhelmed with joy, that the joy is causing the depression.  Do you all
know that last night I nearly killed myself.  Not because I was depressed
and wanted to end it all though.  I wanted to do it, because I cannot stand
the fact of being here on earth away from standing in the presence face to
face with almighty God.  That is gonna be the most wonderful day of my life.
I can't wait!  God is so beautiful.

You all take care.

And again:  Paulette?  You call me tonight, or call Anne if you need either
of us.

Chris.