ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 12:27:07 -0600
Hi Folks,

I hope I'm not speaking out of turn here. but out of the intent to not see
a repeat of email history, I hope I don't come across the wrong way by
saying, STOP IT, just STOP IT!!! hahahahahahaha. . Of course I mean the
timber of that comment in jest, as a funny, come on smile, I wasn't being
mean,  awww come on, there we go, nice smile by the way, but would ask you
to consider as Phil said the transparency of the posts as they are very
viewable on-line and I'm sure being read... *waving in thin air* "Hi
Chris". Aside from that I do know of one person on this list who indeed
left because of the many responses to his original posts, and not entirely
of his posts themselves... and no it isn't Chocolate Paul who I'm referring
to, but a anonomous current lister, filters work well for some folks, but
it is not a desire to filter everyone who replies. Not everyone has
experienced the many things Chris has shared, said, and etc.also viewable
on line if you care to see, and all that followed afterwards in the form of
trying to defend one's intent to him. He is, for now, off list as far as I
know, and. I might suggest to not let the same email viral affect occur in
the form of defending one's messages, without Chris' even benefiting from
the attention of viewing them on list. Just a friendly plea from a fellow
list member. Don't hit me don't hit me please. Ouch! Mommy!! ahahah.

There, for the grace of god, go I.

Brad
  .