ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 22:06:46 -0600
I watched a lot of the National Geographic Channel tonight while waiting for
the Denver Patriots game to begin at about 6 PM Denver time.  I was watching
it because they were doing several shows back to back that were all
Christian covering the book of Revelation, Noah's ark, the Exodus and things
like that.  Yep, more negative than positive as usual but I have seen some
pretty good Christian related programs like this on other channels but
tonight was a downer.  At least Denver beat the patriots, which surprised
me, and Colorado University hasn't won a single game this year.  They played
Georgia yesterday, Saturday, and were ahead 13 to zero at the half.  They
lost 14 to 13 but I had quit listening to the second half because C U is
notorious for breaking down during the second half.

Phil.

He's ready when you are.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com