ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2013 13:41:33 -0400
Father in Heaven we ask that you be with Lester during this time of
mourning.  Be with Vernon and the rest of the family.  Given them all your
peace and comfort.  Thank you for loving them and dying just for them   In
Jesus Christ precious name we pray.  Amen

L.I.F.E.  Living Intentually For Excellence
Take the Mental Fitness Challenge at: www.the-team.biz/39891993
For information write me at: [log in to unmask]

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't.  Than live my life as if there isn't a God, and die to find out there
is.

ABC's of Salvation:
Admit you are a sinner.  Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ.  Acts 16:31
Confess your faith.  Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not a God.  Than just die.  For without a God you
can do this.

The national anthem in Hell is:  "I Did It My Way"