ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:35:24 -0500
Kathy,

Oh! That's not so good news. I'll certainly be praying for you and this
project. I realy pray that gas tank doesn't fall in and I don't think it
will blow up, and I certainly pray it is going to get moved today!

I must tell you, Loving that most contractors are not dependable, and
unfortunately, this sort of thing happens often. I hate to disappoint you,
and I wish I were wrong.

I'll pray that things go better for you this week. It's not fair at all.

Love,
Pat Ferguson