ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 20:58:33 -0700
There is going to be no world peace until the antichrist signs his 7 year
peace treaty with Israel and the Arab nations.  Any Christian leader whose
agenda includes a political solution to a spiritual problem is not being
guided by the Holy Spirit.  Ted's situation was secretly lived and his sin
found him out.  These men have literally hundreds of thousands, if not
millions, following them and they all claim to be preaching the same Gospel
I do.  They are not.  This is why I currently have a small group in my home
because of my unwillingness to associate with those who have changed the
Gospel for another.  Even if an angel...

Phil.