ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2008 19:18:31 -0400
Phil.

Don't worry.  We've heard it all... from *i thought we get them in the order
of last names...* to *can i come pick up the check today?* to *i don't want
this rebate since you are going to deduct it off of my regular refund*-which
isn't true btw.  Also one other thing... it may have to go on the next year
return, but it is not counted as taxible income.

Jenifer Gilley
Christ came that we may have life everlasting!
 Email:
msn-no email please: