ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:30:54 -0500
Hi Pat,
Thanks very much for your prayers.  I very much appreciate you and your
friendship.
I do have the Acu-chek and yes it talks.  I am very grateful to have it but
my hands stay cold a lot and I have a tough time getting enough blood for a
reading.
Praying for you and your family.
Huggs and blessings.
Virgie and Hoshi