ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 22:23:56 -0600
Kathy,

Loving One, You didn't say anything wrong, and you didn't offend me,
either. <smile> <squeeze>

I red the second batch that she sent me this afternoon and I was kind of
over-welmed by it all. I just received another batch from her.

I'm going to put it all together when she gets it done, and then I'll send
it to anyone who wants it. She's doing seven days at one time, so she'll
have it done shortly. I can't believe she's typing it all in, but she's
doing a great job.

I may have told you that I talked to a lady this afternoon who saw the
journal this morning, and she said it is much like the work book, but I
think the journal has more in it, but not sure. I spent a long time on
their web site, and I never found anything relating to a work book, but
perhaps I missed something.

I think this book is great for all Christians, no matter where their walk
with The Lord is. It can be over-welming to some, and maybe not to others.
I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

I really hope and pray we can read the book and go through it on this list.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson