ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 23 Jul 2005 13:26:16 -0500
Vicki,

Welcome back. Glad your net cruising and email is workable again. Computer
issues can be frustrating. I guess 'cause we depend on them so much.
Welcome back.

Brad

on 09:15 AM 7/23/2005, Vicki Howell said:
It is so good to be back on this list.  I had AOL, but couldn't really get
in to working it so I missed a lot of messages because the reading,
saving,
deleting, keep as new, and so on, got on my nerves.  I have canceled my
AOL,
and am with Comcast.net now.  I can really write messages with this, and I
had so many problems with Road runner, that I am glad to just be able to
write and send my messages again.  I have missed this list so much.