ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jul 2004 17:54:35 -0600
The Lord has brought me into a time of relative inactivity as far as some
spiritual things are concerned.  That is to say, I am not as busy praying
with people as I was for awhile.  At first, this bothered me but one night
as I prayed out on my deck on the swing, I realized it was of the Lord so I
began looking for what He had in mind.  Keep in mind that rest in the Lord
does not always mean peace and peace does not always mean rest.  Very
recently, I have felt the possibility of our Friday Night Safe Place
Fellowship intercessory prayer meeting expanding.  First, expanding in our
home but then expanding into another home with perhaps different people.  In
this way, we could begin to spread out.  I felt this strongly this afternoon
as I wrote a message to someone else involved with the same ministry I am in
full time.  My website has recently been attracting more attention.  I have
been praying with a lady recently by the name of Laura.  She is 35 years old
and if you would remember her in prayer, I would appreciate it and so will
she.  has been suffering 31 years with OCD and a number of other things.  We
have had two prayers sessions lasting two hours each.  She greatly loves the
Lord and is well grounded in God's Word.  Sometimes this helps in prayer
sessions and sometimes it hinders do to the person's logical thinking.  I am
like that, too.  People hate praying with me because I am always trying to
second guess and trying to out thinking the person praying with me.  Anyhow,
remember Laura and please pray the Lord will give me further directions
about our Safe Place Fellowship meetings and maybe even things concerning
the website.  We are still attending the small church on Sunday mornings we
may become a part of.  Soon I will be recording MP3 files for instruction
and Biblical teaching which will be free on the website.  I think that will
be informative.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com