ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Aug 2013 22:24:41 -0600
Doris,

I tried answering your skype call last night but I had a lap full of
miniature dachshunds.  You probably have never heard of a dachshund being a
German and all, haha.  Anyhow, both times you called, I got my phone out and
was trying to answer but the dogs were rolling all around and playing in my
lap and wrestling with each other.  They nearly made me drop the phone.  I
answered your text with text because I could quickly dictate my reply to you
instead of calling back.  We'll get connected one of these days but my voice
makes me sound 90 years old some times since I have been having trouble now
with my vocal cords for over two years.  Concerning prayer, read Vicki's
post and then my 2 cents worth when I replied and you will gain a great deal
of insight to just how easy it can become in learning how to pray without
ceasing.

Phil.