ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2003 06:32:58 -0600
I love stuff like that. In fact that brings to mind something I'd wanted to
know or obtain for a long time. I have PC Study Bible which has old maps
and etc. and one can I believe, look at modern day maps and see which
places  known to us now, and also see what they were called back in
biblical days. Jerusalem is Jerusalem but Nineva, it was in Iraq, but what
city is it now, if it even is one? Is there any text references you know of
that can help me relate old time cities and countries to the modern day map?

Brad