ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Mar 2011 17:01:32 -0600
Hi Everyone,

We are so blessed, but there are people in this world that have some
really sad things happening.

Do you ever feel so touched and sad by situations, that you cry for
others? I often do. Today is no exception.

I have two friends right now who are dealing with very serious health
issues with their spouses. They are both blind, and in one case the
man's blind and he's having to take care of his sighted wife,
Pat,  who has some real health issues, and as soon as he sends me the
story, I'll send it on as a prayer request. His name is Thomas, and
his  wife's name is Pat. My heart brakes for this loving couple.

Then, there's my blind friend Lee, and her sighted husband, Art.
  Lee is having to take care of her husband, Art. Lots of health
issues here. I don't think they have anyone to help them.

So, when you think of it, please pray for Thomas and Pat, and Lee and Art.

My heart breakes for these two loving couples.

Thanks much.

Love and Blessings,

Pat Ferguson