ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jackie Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Feb 2010 21:43:48 -0800
Hi Sharon,

Thanks for the introduction.  I'm sorry to hear about the death of
your husband in 2008 and know that it can be hard living
alone.  However, I know Philipians 4:13 helps; also Philipians
4:6-7.  I think the book of Philipians is my favorite book of the Bible.

I understand from Mona that Ed was a musician.  It wouldn't surprise
me to believe that he would be playing wonderful music with the angels.

Glad to hear that music and helping others heal through music helps
to bring you comfort and peace.

>Congratulations on the birth of your great niece Rachel.  I'll be
>praying for her and your mother.

Lots of Love and God's Blessings,

Jackie