ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 14:58:30 -0700
Hi Lelia!
Welcome back to the list. My name is Sheila and I just joind this list a
little less than a month ago.
I knew someone quite a few years ago from Denver and her name was Lelia I
think her last name was Clay. I was just wondering if you might be her.
She was about ten years old at the time, and a camper at Camp Bloomfield,
near Malibu California. I was a camp counselor their and I remember her and
another girl from Denver, her name was Casandra Coil.
I only ask because Lelia is not a very common name and you also happen to
live in Denver, Colorado. It is always neat to find someone I haven't seen
or heard of for many years!. .
Many blessings!
Sheila and Vinnie
Oakland California