ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 2006 08:00:29 -0500
Hi guys,
I haven't heard from Chris since our conversation last Saturday.  We
are assuming that he is attending school because I haven't received
any calls from the attendance office.  However, Chris told me himself
that he wasn't in school last Friday, Feb. 10, and I didn't get a
call from school that day either, so we really don't know
anything.  Greg stopped by the school on Wednesday and left a note
with the principal with the number of the community action program
that I told you about last week.  Greg also wrote on the bottom of
the note, "Call home."  He hasn't as of yet.  He may be mad or sick
or okay.  If he calls he may tell me a pack of lies or the
truth.  Who knows?  It's just kind of unsettling not knowing anything.
Kathy