ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 09:23:02 -0600
Pat,

Just saw your mesage, so I'll call you tonight.  I remember Bernard and
would like to talk with him again.

By the way, I'm glad Irwin Lutzer has written a book about this.  I've heard
and read him before and am impressed with his Biblical knowledge.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!