ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 14:14:59 -0400
Praying for you April!!!
Rhonda

-----Original Message-----
From: The Electronic Church [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of April Reisinger
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2006 11:43 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Relief

Hi y'all,

I called my employer today to ask if I could take tomorrow off to be with
Dave and he said, "No."  Then he said, "You can take a point for it since it

is a life emergency."  I said I would rather do that and know that I can put

my new family first.  Anyway, we're getting readdy to go to the viewings and

we'll be gone all day.  Your prayers are coveted as I will be around Sue's
family who probably don't like me because I'm the new woman in Dave's life.
The interesting thing is that Sue and I were on extremely good terms before
God took her home.  She blessed our union and said Dave would be a good
husband to me and I would be a good wife to him.

The families are coming from out of town so I'll be cooking later tonight.
I was going to make meatloaf but I think I don't have some of the desired
ingredients so I'll make a big crockpot of goulash.  That's always yummy.
And I might try to bake some cake or brownies.

Well, have a good day, and God bless you all.  *Hugs*

April

Skype Name:  april_r
MSN: No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
AIM: No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
Yahoo Messenger No e-mail please:  [log in to unmask]
"God is still on the throne!"
April and Miss Flurrie