ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 2 Jul 2005 14:58:56 -0400
I guess that's what makes it hard for me, I see rayer as a personal thing,
it's like someone is listening to your private conversation with someone you
love!
sometimes it's good for  others to hear, like when I pray for Ben sometimes
and  let him hear me say "Lord you know I love Ben, and I am asking you for
direction in our life, for his health, thanking you for all we've been
through that has brought us closer together, and closer to you,
asking for your peace, as these times are hard and I tend to worry,

Rhonda