ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 08:42:57 -0500
Phil,

Wow! Isn't our Lord wonderful! He teaches us things all the time.

I pray that you haven't lost a friend. I know how badly that hurts, and
there's nothing wrong with crying.

I know you love people, and it's always those of us Christians who love
people so very much that really get our hearts broken.

Vernon always tells me I get too close to people, but I guess that's the
price we pay for loving people, but no matter what, I'm not going to stop
loving others. Phil, please don't let that experience stop you from loving
people, because you are definitely loving! <squeeze>

Why is it that when we get really hurt and upset about things, it does
affect us physically.

I have some things to share with you all, but it will be in another
message. You will all be shocked, because I was.

I'm praying for you, Phil.

Many lovings and squeezings for you, Phil.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson