ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David & Rachel Prince, <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2006 00:31:14 -0000
Rhonda,

Please be assured of our prayers and interest in your situation.

Our hearts go out to you and we will earnestly pray for both of you step by step, day by day.

Please keep us posted on any further developments.

With big blessings,

www.newday-prince.me.uk

David & Rachel.

xx