ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Feb 2006 21:47:28 -0700
Pat,

Isn't it amazing that the people who are in the wrong and know they are in
the wrong, try and blame everybody else?  I know that feeling from several
experiences.  When I was selling voice mates, actually near the end of when
I was selling them, a man sent his second unit back to me after he had it
for well over a year.  He said it wasn't working and he couldn't make it
work normally and he hated it and me and he was going to get on the internet
and tell everybody how rotten of a person I was.  By the way, I could find
nothing wrong with the voice mate and I still have it and it works fine.
Nothing he said whatsoever was true and you just experienced the same thing.
Nothing, absolutely nothing, these people said was true and nobody in their
right mind would believe anything they said or wrote anyway.  Good to give
those things to the lawyer, though, like you did.  You are probably right,
you may not get your money out of them but you got the house.  Now we just
need to pray you will get some good people in as renters.

Phil.