ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jenifer Gilley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2006 20:30:21 -0400
ronda II.  Just saw this request.  God is good and I know he will heal you!
Just like he will heal Jeremy!  Still don't know what's going in that
situation.
Jenifer gilley
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn