ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 06:37:23 -0700
Boy, with all you guys only seeing one of my messages, now I really am
puzzled and I hate puzzles.  I had three copies of that same message that
appeared in my out box and as I said, I tried deleting all but one of them
just as outlook express began to send automatically.  Then, I had four
copies of the message come back into my in box.  I looked at each of them
and they were indeed copies of my original messages.  Once some of you said
you only saw one message on echurch, I went back to my deletion folder, and
I saw all four messages still there.  How weird is that.  Oh, well.  It
snowed several inches in Denver over night and is only 7 degrees this
morning.  Very icy and snow packed streets.  We still have had almost no
winter here yet and it is supposed to be back in the fifties again by the
weekend.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com