ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 24 Jul 2005 03:50:30 -0400
I can forgive all things accept your rambling.  Ha Ha.  Seriously,
forgiveness is a hard thing isn't it?  I think true forgiveness is one of
the hardest things to do.  This reminds me of something I heard once.  This
is a joke.  A parishioner went to her priest and told him Jesus appeared to
her and told her all sorts of things.  The priest got tired of this and
didn't believe this woman anyway so he told her the next time she was to
have a conversation with Jesus she was to ask him what the priest's most
serious sin was.  Then she was to come and tell him.  He thought then he
would believe her.  The next time she came to tell him of her conversations
with Jesus, he asked her if she asked him what the priest's most serious sin
was.  She said Jesus said "I forgot".