ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2006 09:09:04 -0600
JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com
Keep smiling!

>From: Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: To Julie
>Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 22:54:03 -0600
>
>Julie,
>
>I'm praying.  do you know why they're on strike?
>
>sharon
Sharon,

As far as I can tell, it's because the drivers are not satisfied wtih the
raise offereed in the current contract.  It's not as much of a raise as the
supervisors adn administraters recently got.

The problem,, of course, is that a lot of peopel, including school kids,
have been left in the lurch.  Though Got has provided for me, please pray
for others here in Denver who are not so fortunate as to get rides.  Some
are walking or taking the long way to where they need to be.  Pray that RTD
adn the union can both be reasonable and resolve this mess.