ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 30 Jul 2005 06:53:09 -0400
You are absolutely rite concerning all you said.  With all this talk in
society over children's rites we parents have rites as well.  What these
children don't understand is we are responsible for them till they are
grown.  It is harder these days with debit cards and such where the child
can just go to the money machine and clean out your account.  You just stick
to your guns and stay with your decisions.  We will all be behind you and
will be praying all will come out well for you all.