ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2015 08:50:05 -0700
Oh my Pat. We're extending that loving blanket to you and continuing to pray.
 Thanks for an update here.

There was a gospel song back in the day with a catchy melody whose first line was Bigger than all our problems, bigger than all our fears. Bet someone can finish that song. (smiles)

to pray.

Vicki