ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 2004 20:40:42 -0700
Kathy,

Once a Baptist; always a Baptist.  Isn't that the way it goes? haw.  Yep,
just put that money in that basket and we have locked the doors until you
give everything you came with.  If you have no money, put your watch in the
basket and we'll take that instead.  I'm not letting Paul go that easy.  I'm
on him like a duck on a June bug, he just don't know it yet.  Reminds me of
a story but I'll save that for later.  It is funny, though, and it is about
a pastor and a church.  True story, too.

Phil.