ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rhonda Partain <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 2010 11:25:59 -0400
Hi all..been a year since I gave Ben one of my kidneys..he is doing great!
He had cataract surgery last week so colors seem brighter, he can see a
little clearer. I got him a magnifying program for the computer so he can
get online sometimes.
I have two classes for my Bs degree, will take those in the Fall, I made a c
in my math class a miracle inn itself!!!
Just finished CCOU301 a class about marriage...very interesting.I did a ten
page research paper on conflict resolution in marriage and forgiveness...fun
to see what the Bible says about forgiveness is true..anger, resentment, and
bitterness can have an effect on all our relationships..well..now it's your
turn...next one go..tell us how you are.
Hey.anyone got any book suggestions for summer reading.now I get to read
something because I want to not because I have to.
Blessings to all of you..

Rhonda Bowers and Ben