ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VIRGIE UNDERWOOD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:28:46 -0500
Julie,
I asked the same questions with confusion!  I do not understand how they
could not hear the baby.  I understand the parents are in jail and the baby
is, or will be taken to a foster home.  I also heard that the first child
died under questionable circumstances.  It is heartbreaking.
Virgie and Hoshi