ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 28 Mar 2005 21:32:08 -0600
They didn't make you juggle three bowling pins, all  the while singing  O'
McDonald Had a Farm  simultaneously winking your eye lids alternately and
nodding your head yes  during the verse and no during the E I E I O part?
Geesh they put you through enough testing. I pray it is to a fruitful end.

Brad

blinking