ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jen and Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 19:20:23 -0500
Hi all.

Jeremy and I just got back from Ohio.  He surprised me by taking me down to
see my family this weekend for my birthday.  It was the best one i'd had
since losing my father.

I got the best birtheday gift ever.  My mother said the prayer of salvation
at church!  We went with my uncle.  I'm asking for prayer for her though
because although she prayed the prayer, she has a lot of thigs she needs to
give up that she doesn't realize need given up... if that makes sense.
Jeremy and my biggest prayer right now is that the things we do and say
continue to be a witness.  She did say to me in the car going home that she
really looks up to me as an example.  Well I'monly to serve and do what the
Lord wills... so...  She thinks she has a good life and she thinks that God
is going to stop her from having fun.  She's not a heavy drinker but she
does drink if they're out and stuff.  None of my family... accept Jeremy me
and my uncle and aunt are saved so the devel is going to try to move.
But... not if I have anything to do with it!

I just thank God that the devel is bound and can not move in this situation.
Also pray that she continues to go to my uncles church.  It's an essembly of
god church so it's a good one.  Just please all keep her in prayer.
Love in Christ.
Jen and MAMA-Star
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn