ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:50:34 -0600
I got a hold of George through his cell phone.  They have to drive about an
hour and a half to Tulsa, Oklahoma when Jennifer needs to be admitted to the
hospital.  They were about half way there tonight when he answered the
phone.  I'll let you know tomorrow what more news there might be but this is
pretty routine for all of them since this is always what has to be done.
She often is treated for two to four weeks and then sent home once her
breathing comes back up to a manageable level for her.  George told me
awhile back that she has been in like this 8 or time times in one year.  All
their bills are paid, fortunately, but it has come to over 500,000 dollars
for one year.  she will eventually go for a lung transplant but she hasn't
reached that point as of yet.  She came very close the last time, however.
Of course, she could die before a transplant was done.  She is not a well
person but in my book, God, she is too young to die.  Are you listening,
Lord?  I said she is too young to die and I forbid it in Jesus name.  You
send forth your Word and heal her, Lord, because I am asking you to do so in
your Son's name and it is your promise, not mine.  Your Son died so she
could live so she is going to live and she is going to be well because you
are going to honor your own Word and heal her.  George is there with her,
Lord, so use him this time for your honor and glory.  You know what I am
talking about, too, so do it and give George the faith and the courage he
needs to obey your call.  Let your healing power, by the stripes of Jesus,
flow through George into her body.  Light up the room with your glory.  I
curse the darkness attempting to bring them fear.  Stand back and see the
glory of God this day.

Phil.