ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jan 2007 10:28:52 -0000
Yes, we had a good time.  The meeting was where God was speaking and He gave
me an opportunity to speak (actually sing) out boldly.  Afterwards there was
food and drink (unusually after a church get together in the evening);  then
Mike and I stayed quietly at home listening to our favourite CD of the
moment and eating up some of those goodies that had to go before diet
commenced again - today!  Fortunately I hadn't gained as much as I suspected
I would over Christmas, so even that isn't too much of a blow!  <Smile>

--
Carol