ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 2004 15:18:25 -0700
We attended the church Gretchen is associated with in the drug rehab
program.  It is a great place and people were friendly.  We got to see
Gretchen and she introduced us to her house mom and to her big sister.  This
is a lady assigned to go with Gretchen every where  Gretchen goes and to
keep track of her.  The worship and preaching were great, too.   Yes, we
will be going back so maybe we have found a church home after all.

Phil.

I Flew Kites With Jesus
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com